Deklan's Growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Warm Welcome!

We have received the warmest welcome here on the ranch.  Within moments of showing up in our Uhaul truck we had all sorts of neighbors here to help us unload it.  Two our the ladies who live by us, showed up with cold lemonade for us.   A few of the people who live in our area are from Idaho, so they ask us often how we are adjusting and try to make sure that we don't get too homesick.  Just today, Alice, a lady in our ward ( who is also a semi-distant relative of Nate's) showed up at my house with this bouquet of flowers to brighten my day, and just wanted to visit for awhile.   I can't help but feel that Heavenly Father has placed us and the other people here just where he wanted us to be. 


I didn't pack any of my vases, so now this beautiful flowers have to be displayed in just one of our glasses.  Tacky!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I don't think it looks tacky. Its cute. Sounds like things are going great!!!

    ReplyDelete