Deklan's Growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

....like my own

Long before I was a mother, I was an aunt.  I feel that I was a pretty good aunt and I loved all my neices and nephews dearly.  I have one memory with a few of my nieces that I hope they remember as fondly as I do.  I had agreed to take Taybree, Emily, Melia and Lani with me somewhere.  We were driving from McCammon to Pocatello and there I was in the front see singing at the top of my lungs, and doing a little car dancing.  Taybree, I am sure thought I was crazy, but the 3 youngsters in the back, we laughing pretty good.  I also remember numerous sleepovers and Grandma W's house, shopping trips, manicures, and scrapbooking parties with these girls.    Before Nate and I left for Florida, all of my nieces and nephews  got together for pictures. They are priceless.




















  I love them all.... like my own. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had so many nieces and nephews haha where have i been? :)

    ReplyDelete