After visiting family in Idaho for a month. Deklan and I are back in Florida and adjusting to the humidity again. We had such a wonderful time in Idaho, but we did miss Nate an awful lot and are glad to be back. Idaho was eventful as always. Here is a list of things we did.
1) we got to meet Deklan's newest cousin, Cailee Brielle Chandler. She is beautiful and I enjoyed snuggling with her very much.
2) Deklan got Rosiola, which resulted in a high fever, a seizure and a horrible rash. Poor little thing was miserable.
3) Went to Utah for a couple of days and got to see Nate's sister and her two adorable boys. I loved visiting with her, we always have the best talks. Also, got to see Nate's brothers family in Heber. We never get to spend enough time with them. Nate and I left Deklan with his Aunt Elise for a couple of hours while we enjoyed dinner with Jared and Shauna. That was the first time leaving him with someone besides his grandmas. Thank you Elise, you did a great job.
4) Deklan got his first tooth. It is so cute!
5) Crafts Crafts Crafts! I did tons of crafting. I made a few halloween decorations for my house and then made some Christmas gifts as well. I love projects!
6) Repainted and Decorated my old room at my mom's house. We turned my room into a beautiful guest room with all antique furniture. It was beautiful.
7) Family Family Family! We spent tons of time just visiting and relaxing with family.
I took tons of pictures while we were there, but they are on my mom's camera, so I will have to add them to the post later.